Holi of 2022 is going to be very important because it can be played with friends after many years. Because now we can play with Covid-19 in mind, so we have to play with it carefully for health.
What to apply on skin before playing Holi?
- Natural Aloe vera
- Sun Protection or Moisturizer.
- Hair Oil & Water
- Use Bam For Lip
Natural Aloe vera
- You can do it with natural aloe vera, which will not affect your skin color, you can also additionally do sunscreen.
- Can do it with natural Aloe vera, which will not affect your skin color, you can also additionally do sunscreen.
- You have to apply a good moisturizer. that’s us anyway
So putting sunscreen on that person.
If you develop a rash, apply some fresh aloe Vera over it to calm the irritated skin. The soothing properties of aloe Vera will reduce inflammation and keep the skin hydrated and improve the brain.
Sun Protection or Moisturizer
- Between your skin and your complexion so that Joe.
- If the brunch of color does not go directly inside your skin. Then you have to use basically an oil.
- You can use normal moisturizer only, this will happen that your skin will not come in contact with the color.
- The parrot will be saved and the color will come off easily after washing.
- you shooting also massage some oil on your cuticles your nail bed and the inside governors your nails
- Quote these areas with ghee and almond oil to keep the color seeping into your skin.
Just dip a cotton swab in a bowl of organic sesame seed oil and go over the areas of your body from which the colors did not fade away.#Holi #skin pic.twitter.com/JXlhNjOIjV
— RushGod (@thisrushgod) March 17, 2022
top it up with a thick layer of sunscreen to protect your skin from the heat. As well as keeping it most right motorized this pair of products will not allow the color to stick on your skin.
Hair Oil & Water
- Apply lots of oil to the exposed parts of your body like your face, hands feet, toes. To keep the color from entering your pores and causing damage.
- Apply coconut oil on your hair and after that, if you bring any color then you will get gulal and other colors which will not have any effect on you.
- You can use it on your ears, above your nose, and also on your cheeks so that it will come out easily without causing much damage to your face.
- Do not leave your hair open while playing Holi braids of your hair wear a Bandana to cover your hair.
Scalp to prevent excess color from getting deposited there and damaging your lovely looks. If you have long nails make a show to trim them to avoid the color from getting stuck inside.
How to take care of skin after Holi?
Rather than using harsh chemicals and soaps to take off the color from your skin. Try out this natural DIY.
- Put together a mixture of one, for mashed papaya.
- Two tablespoons of Molthani Matti, and one tablespoon of honey.
Mix well and apply on your face, hands, and the other parts of your body where the color refuses to budge.
What are the benefits of natural DIY
- Papaya acts as an exfoliator to get rid of the dryness.
- Accumulated dirt Multani mitti reduces rashes.
- Skin irritation and any appearance of acne.
- Honey, on the other hand, restores moisture back to the skin.
This is great for colored hair as well as the mix prevents the color from staining the hair. #hair #Holi #dhulandi pic.twitter.com/KmanTBjqNs
— RushGod (@thisrushgod) March 17, 2022
If you’re left with light stains on your skin
Just dip a cotton swab in a bowl of organic sesame seed oil and go over the areas of your body from which the colors did not fade away.
- Shampooing your hair excessively can be more harmful to your hair and scalp
- So try this DIY hair mask. Before shampooing.
- Take four to six egg yolks, depending on the length of your hair.
- add five to seven tablespoons of almond oil to that bowl and whisk them.
- Five to seven tablespoons of Virgin coconut oil to this mixture.
Apply a thick layer of the concoction to the length of your hair.
Benefits of Applying
- Egg yolks repair dry and damaged hair.
- Almond oil and Virgin coconut oil restore moisture.
- dislodge the color from your scalp as well as hair.
Leave it on for about 45 minutes and then shampoo it off. This is great for colored hair as well as the mix prevents the color from staining the hair.
With these easy DIYs and facts, you can leave all your skin and hair walls behind and enjoy the Festival of Colors to the fullest. Have a safe and happy holiday and until.
Next time stay tuned and stay glamorous.
Note: All this information is taken from other resources, before taking them into use, please consult your doctor.