It is with sadness that you are informed that Garena Free Fire has been banned in India. The number of users of Garena FF in India was very high but on 14 February 2022.
Reason to Ban Garena Free Fire
- The Government of India has removed 54 Chinese apps from Google Play Store. 54 apps also included the important game.
- Forrest Lee is the CEO and Founder of this which is based in Singapore. Garena Free Fire’s company Sea is from Singapore.
- Then why did this game got banned? This company is not Chinese but its founder Forest Lee was born in China, now it has shifted to Singapore.
- According to India Times-News, the banned apps were sending the data of Indian users to China.
This may be the reason that Garena has been banned in India, then Tencent company has a 25.6% share in this game.
Free Fire in India Official News
You all know that this game has been banned in India. If you have already downloaded it, then you cannot play it for long. This game has been banned but Garena FF(@freefireesportsindia) Max is still available on Google Play Store.
There is no official news from FF yet that why this game has been banned in India. From more information, we have come to know that a new game of India is coming.
Free Fire Max Banned in India?
The Indian government has banned 54 apps, including Garena FF, but Garena Free Fire Max has not been banned.
But there can be problems in this game. If you open this game with wifi or airtel sim then a network connection error will come.
Which Country Free Fire is Banned
You all know that Chinese apps have been banned in India, including the most important game Garena Game. On February 14, India official news came that the Chinese app has been banned in India.
Watch 4 Free Fire characters morph into their epic Squad Beatz Avatars tomorrow in the official music video!
Comment with “🔥” if you’re excited about the music video! #FreeFire #FreeFireMax #FreeFireIndia #IndiaKaBattleRoyale #Booyah #SquadBeatz pic.twitter.com/p31x7xul3A
— Free Fire India Official (@IndiaFreeFire) February 11, 2022
After the GFF ban in India, there has been a loss of about $ 16 billion in 2-3 days. That’s why Garena Company should launch in India.
Why Free Fire is banned?
- This game is crazy in the whole world today.
- In November 2019, this game had 500M+ downloads and 450M+ registered users.
- Due to the popularity of this game.
- the award for the best popular world game has also been received from the Google Play store.
- Apple App Store and Google Play store together was the 4th most downloaded game in 2018.
Its first World Series was organized in the Barra Olympic Park in Brazil in 2019. The winner of this tournament was the Brazilian team named Corinthians.
Can we play Free Fire in India?
- The reason for downloading this game more is also that there is no need to buy an expensive phone to play this game.
- You can run this game on any Android or Apple phone. Apart from this game, if you play 3-4 games, then you do not get hit as much as after playing PUBG.
- After three-four days network connection error may occur from all the sem because both GFF and GFF Max had the same server. The server of this game is going to be out of service.
To solve this problem, Garena will have to create a new server for GFF Max. GFF Max will have to provide a separate server. You Can Enjoy Your Old version.
The passion of the people playing this game had increased so much that at one time it was such that every person used to play this game. Perhaps you must have also played this game or heard the name.